Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art/Temperance




This is the 14th card in the Major Arcana. I choose this photo because it really expresses for me how various parts can integrate and have overall feelings of harmony. I was standing in front of a building that has glass walls in the front and back. So that not only did I photograph my reflection, but also the reflection of the landscape behind me and also the landscape that could be seen in front of me through the back glass door. I felt that it created a very pleasing surrealistic impression.

Most of our life's work is to integrate and combine the light and dark sides of our nature so that we can express ourselves in the world in our own unique way. Take the time to reflect on your gifts and talents. Opposites attracts, and when they blend together they create greater possibilities to live a more passionate and wholistic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment